Enemies of Reality update

When I downloaded it off of CM's site, last night, I was amazed it hadn't found it's way here...and of course I was too tired to do anything about it, at that point...

I dig it. Van's the man, and now I've got the chorus stuck in my head... Now, I REALLY can't wait for the relase...
smile2.gif
Good show, fellas!

I didn't like this song very much cuz it sounds a lot like dead heart in a dead world. I still don't like this album.
Hope the other songs are less dead heartish

I dl'd , burned & cranked it through the ONKYO , than smiled the rest of the day... :Smug:

1 Gripe though , Warrel's voice is too damn Killer to be fucking it up with fx all the time ...

Looking forward to the disc...:wave:

====
CROM

And of course he's from Brazil and that makes his opinion even less significant. I'm kidding of course. That just makes him less significant. Kidding, KIDDING, or am I? I mean the guy is from Brazil and he can't even spell it. That's just sad. *cough* kidding *cough*

Lord of Metal said:
And of course he's from Brazil and that makes his opinion even less significant. I'm kidding of course. That just makes him less significant. Kidding, KIDDING, or am I? I mean the guy is from Brazil and he can't even spell it. That's just sad. *cough* kidding *cough*

If you only knew where BraSil is located, maybe you would have imagined that the spelling could be BraSil, in portuguese language, and not BraZil, as you spell it in english.

As for the song, thought it´s really great, just like I imagined it would be :)

Jeez, I was just joking, it's not like I really feel that way about him or BraSil. I do believe that everyone got that except for you. And don't think that because I am from Arkansas, I do not know where Brazil is located. Yes, I took into consideration that the spelling could be in Portuguese, but I was making fun of him (the damn naysayer). Dear fucking invisible man in the sky that many people foolishly worship, I am getting sick of unregistered coming onto this board, and stating their ignorant opinions. Just state whether you liked the song or not, or sign up, and then you can state your moronic opinion, just like me. :D

neal said:
i hope its a rough mix or somthing. its quite boomy and muddy and the drums need more volume. the song is good though.
-neal

Damn. I noticed that too (wasn't the only one back here I might add). It seemed a bit odd that it took so long for someone to mention this "publicly". I like the song very much but the first couple of times I listened to it, it really bothered me. 128 bps doesn't degrade the song that much or make it boomy and muddy like that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was hoping that it was just a rough mix, not the final product. The hard panning in the bass intro was a terrible idea, IMO. The song is great, but the mix leaves a lot to be desired.