Mithrandir Is Looking For Members!

I'm the co-founder of a project who is looking to grow into a band. We play melodic metal in the style of Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Dio, etc.

Who we are so far:

Kate - keyboards/vocals
Byron - vocals

Who we are looking for:

lead guitar/vocals
rhythm guitar/vocals
bass/vocals
drums/vocals

The vocals are required because we want to be a harmonious band like Kiss or Fleetwood Mac where every member sings and contributes to the band. If you or someone you know wants to bring some power to our force, contact us via email or msn messenger at:

rydrgirl@hotmail.com
bstephens@navigata.net

Aida_Melodica said:
I'm the co-founder of a project who is looking to grow into a band. We play melodic metal in the style of Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Dio, etc.

Who we are so far:

Kate - keyboards/vocals
Byron - vocals

Who we are looking for:

lead guitar/vocals
rhythm guitar/vocals
bass/vocals
drums/vocals

The vocals are required because we want to be a harmonious band like Kiss or Fleetwood Mac where every member sings and contributes to the band. If you or someone you know wants to bring some power to our force, contact us via email or msn messenger at:

rydrgirl@hotmail.com
bstephens@navigata.net

Where are you guys located?

I'm in Grass Valley, California, and Byron's in British Columbia, Canada. Don't get discouraged, we'll take anyone! After all (kind of a crappy example) Lars Ulrich is from Denmark and the other three guys in Metallica were from Cali, so there's hope yet, hehe.

Yes, but Lars moved to L.A. before he met the other dudes. I was born in Grass Valley... but i only lived there a month, i think my parents were visiting there when i was born. I live down in Southern California, a town called Needles. If I ever get back up there, i can play one of the guitars.

Quick update!

There are only two more positions free to apply for in our band. We only now need another guitarist and a drummer, preferably one of them should be another female so that we don't do the stereotypical 75% guy 25% girl thing. Email or PM me for more details!

Hello all! I would just like to add something. We would like any demos if you have any. Mp3's would be nice, but for best results, cdr would be preferable. Email us or feel free to add us to your contact lists on messanger, and we will give you more details on whare to send demos of yourself.