Looking for people to online collaboration

brutalitybeast

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2011
Hello as the title says i'm looking for some people to make an online collaboration of self-created songs and so on - also covers. I'm a bassist and singer(growl) myself & also guitarist. I'm looking for a guitar player to do slam riffs (brutal death metal) - also some kinda technical stuff. Then i'm looking for a drummer, then i'm looking for another guitarist (lead). The technical level must not be high but you must be able to pull of some riff. I will stand for the editing unless you want to.

I'm mainly interested in some that are ready to create their own shit This is your chance to show off your skills online with many others - THE ONLY NEED IS THAT YOU GOT THE ABILITY TO RECORD IN RELIABLE QUALITY.

just a bit about myself.

I'm 15 and my name is Christoffer. I've been doing vocals for a while (mainly lows) - i hate screams anyways . I do lyrics (gore, poetry, funny lyrics, political - so whatever you like!) and then i play different instruments.

Please contact me on: christofferhammer(a)hotmail.com

The (a) is ofcourse @

Here's a sample of my vocals (very small sample) but i'm able to pull of much faster and much longer. The backround track is Suffocation - blood oath (THE VOCALS ARE NOT THE SAME AS ORIGINAL)

vocals are posted here:
http://www.tempfiles.net/download/20...læskekage.html (DOWNLOAD)