Looking for Vocalist for Online Collaboration

Dans

Jul 3, 2014
Hey guys. I've been writing songs for my personal project Epitome and am looking for vocalists for online collaboration. My new music is in the direction of modern, melodic metal, drawing inspiration from bands like Tesseract, Uneven Structure, Northlane, Cloudkicker, etc.

Before going into further details, here's the pre-pro demos of my latest two songs. Feel free to read on if you enjoy what you hear.

So here's what I'm looking for in the vocalist:
  1. Either male or female is good.
  2. Sings in the similar style of bands like Tesseract, Uneven Structure, Northlane, you get the idea.
  3. Mainly clean singing, so having good singing skill is a must. Screaming/growling can be a plus but not necessary.
  4. Has cool lyrical themes and can express them precisely. I'm mostly into spiritual and philosophical books/ideas but I'm open to different ideas.
  5. Unique sense of melody and harmony ideas. Not necessarily equipped with music theory but just in general know how to construct good vocal lines.
  6. Can record him/herself adequately. Mainly just raw tracks with good definition and low noise.
I hope the requirements aren't too strict and hopefully this will be a fun experience for we both. And please note that, the songs you just heard are NOT the final product and can be adjusted/re-structured according to the vocals. I'm really trying to let the vocals have their spots here so anything can be changed to compliment it.

If you're interested in working on the songs, they're all downloadable thru Soundcloud, and you may send the demos to me thru PM or email me at intrinsicsounds@mail.com. If anyone need the tempo map or would like to discuss about the songs or just wanna talk about anything music related, feel free to reach out.

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy the music :)

Last edited: