mix hammerfall?

I'm pretty sure the files are legal. They are public because of a mixing-contest in a Swedish audio-related magazine called "Studio". You didn't have to register or sign up for anything. It was a collaboration between Hammerfall, "Studio" and Digidesign where you could win gear worth like 4000$ from Digidesign. The contest is closed now anyway...

aha, makes sense. I guess it should be done by early tomorrow morning if it is still uploading!

Hahaha, i finally get to tame joacim's vibrato!

I actually once said to a friend, if anyone would stop him doing it, it'd be me! :lol:

hahaha, shoulda kept quiet so i get top-speed :lol:

Sad thing is, i actually like hammerfall and have seen them live more times and in more countries than i care to admit publicly :lol:

Is this just hearts on fire the song then? downloading now! Speaking of the guys... I had a right laugh to see them on the olympics last year lol. Looks like you and i downloading right now gav :p getting 73kb/s

It looks like I'm missing something important... I don't know your ftp.
Can you give me link or ip, please :)

Hawd the fuck on!

You're Dimi from the revalver board!

(I have signatures disabled, i just noticed that when i accidently clicked on your profile! :lol:)

Which album is this song off (what year was the release)? I got Glory to the brave and Renegade ages ago, but got over them because of the vocals. Music is good though, but I wouldn't have any idea what they've done sicne then.

what happened with the files...it seems there is only PTools project file and one bass guitar track :(
edit: found it:) in azzxaa folder
Thank you!