Mix Help/Critique

I agree with Dystopian Order, that the guitars feel too forward. Instead of readjusting the levels, you could also try cutting some 5k (and perhaps a little 3k) from guitar wall to 'pull them back a bit'. ^_^

EDIT: During the double kicks the lowest part of it's fundamental starts to build up. Shortening the kick sample or reducing the polyphony from sampler could help. Although, it's also partly a desirable effect for the double kicks to build some low frequency energy and not just produce more 'clicks'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drezik27
Sounds fine to me, but the guitars seem too dominant. I'd turn them down a couple db and see if that helps!

I agree with Dystopian Order, that the guitars feel too forward. Instead of readjusting the levels, you could also try cutting some 5k (and perhaps a little 3k) from guitar wall to 'pull them back a bit'. ^_^

EDIT: During the double kicks the lowest part of it's fundamental starts to build up. Shortening the kick sample or reducing the polyphony from sampler could help. Although, it's also partly a desirable effect for the double kicks to build some low frequency energy and not just produce more 'clicks'.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.