Mixed by Alan Douches, reamped by me. Check this out!

Hi, im one of the guitarists, first of all, thanks for your comments, now the details about the recording.

"Te Void" was Recorded by Fragments in the FatCatStudios (my room) under the watchful eye of my cat and this was my first serious recording.
Equipment:
-Gibson Les Paul, Schecter Baritone Scropion Tribal, Ltd SC Signature Baritone.
-Ibanez 4 string Bass
Drums:
-Recorded by Carlos Santos at Sadman Studios, no triggers.
Voices:
-Recorded with a crappy Sm58, with a "DIY" cabin made of guitar cabs walls.
(Hilarious)

Guitars,Bass and Voices, were recorded with a pod xt pro through M-Audio 410 firewire.

Reamping done by Erik Montonis.

Mixing and Mastering done at WWS by Jamal Ruhe and Alan Douches respectively. (Alan doesnt work on mixes usually)

Just to clarify things, we asked Erik,Jamal and Alan for a rough sound, we dont want a "Job For a Cowboy", "Despised Icon", "Emmure" kind of sound.
First because it is not possible recording with so few resources, and second because we dont want a "machine-like" production.
We wanted to sound dirty, rough but clearly, and i think we have achived a good compromise between roughness and sharpness.

Is beyond doubt the skills of Alan Douches, and I can say without exaggeration that 50% of my favorite records have passed through his hands.
I recommend work with Carlos Santos, Erik Montsonis, Jamal Ruhe or Alan Douches, all 4 are great professionals and work according to the tastes of their customers.

I leave a link to a higher quality mp3:
Here

Sorry for my english, and thanks for your comments.

Are you Kidding me??? DIG 2.0...WTF?

I am really surprised and impressed great Job, Dig is not easy to work with..
KM