Mixed Drinks thread. For all the folks who like a mojito with their metal.

Nearly always it's Maker's Mark on the rocks, usually with a splash of water. Every once in awhile it's the same but with scotch.

If I don't drink beer, it's Whiskey on ice, with little bit of water. Haven't done it for a while because I get drunk and black out.

Upon awakening this morning I felt like death. two glasses of water, a round of lovin, a bottle of lemon flavored sparkling mineral water, the scent of coffee, and a dump later I feel good.

You should have seen the shit that came out of my arse. It was so splendid that it prompted me to IM Brandon to brag about the negar barbie that came out of my sphincter.

The only mixed drinks I indulge is a Bloody Mary. And that's usually for breakfast after a night of eye-melting drink and debauchery. I just don't really like sweet flavors in alcohol.

I love White Russian + Baileys. Fuck. Why don't we have baileys?

Also, making one's own irish cream liquer is fun. throw together some whiskey, cream, condensed milk, vanilla&coconut extracts (i think, though i dont know why it said to put the coconut one in there) and its all good.

Went on a winery run yesterday ... 3 different places, trying at least 20 different wines ... hammer time