MixPod and Premiumbeat, WTF?

Mago

Austrian Blech Machine
Aug 21, 2009
Vienna, Austria
I know this has been covered in some threads around here, but I haven't read about what I came across yesterday...

I know about the Mixpod add URL issue, read here about the artist signup that shoud solve the issue -> unfortunately I haven't heared back from mixpod since I did that, and nothing changed on the add songs tab either.

So I wanted to try out Premiumbeat as that was suggested as alternative, but I got that:
http://www.premiumbeat.com/flash_music_players

I guess that those guys who were lucky enough to register early enough still can work with mixpod and premiumbeat, but I'm quite fucked atm.

Anyone know a good 3rd (free) alternative that works like those 2, meaning I upload the mp3s to my FTP and the flash player plays it from there?
I want to avoid soundcloud as I'm not a huge fan of the sound quality it provides.

Does anyone have experience with those PODSnack players that Premiumbeat refers to? I'm kinda skeptical as they have the PREMIUM thing written all over it, and it seem to have quite some limitations for the free users, and I'm also not sure if it works like what I want to work and if the soundquality is good.

cheers!