MJR's Guitar Specs

If the guitar didn't immediately blow MJR away with its tone, quality and playability, I highly doubt he would have switched. He's been playing ESPs for ages and for him to switch now, well, ask any guitarist who's been playing the same brand of guitar for years and years, its like all they know and care about, and wouldnt change it for the world.

MetalMan57 said:
I dont know man...never heard of caparison..there headstocks make them look line those freakin samsonic walmart/kmart/media play guitars...i think that was a bad move goin from ESP to that. I mean i guess that doesn't matter that much...but its got a bit of significance.
Wow, i suck with all things musician-related including guitars, and even I know that generally Caprison are fairly impressive guitars.

Off the top of my head, i know MJR, Mattias Eklundh, and the boys in Evergrey use caprison (unless something has changed that i have not been made aware of). That's some pretty validating endorsements if you ask me. Which you didn't.... please refer to the image in my sig.

Read up, M.S. And also, re-read the lyrics of Evolution!! We'll get back to this tomorrow, after I finish bragging about seeing Sonata Arctica live.

MetalMan57 said:
I dont know man...never heard of caparison..there headstocks make them look line those freakin samsonic walmart/kmart/media play guitars...i think that was a bad move goin from ESP to that. I mean i guess that doesn't matter that much...but its got a bit of significance.

Ever play one? They are quite nice..... Never judge a guitar by it's looks alone....

J-Dubya

I usually tend to judge a guitar initially by it's price. If it's awesome and affordable I usually look into it a bit more and check out the specs and what-not, and then I check reviews and forums and junk. I never judge by the look of it though (which is kinda funny since I own a Jackson KE3, but it plays REALLY well so I don't complain :)).