MMA

i mean.... i posted the below in 2019 lol

..."the court intervention comes following a string of bizarre incidents involving police visits to the Ferguson home — starting in January of 2018, and with three occurring in the last month. These reportedly included Ferguson destroying items, talking about a computer chip he claimed was implanted in his leg, throwing holy water at his wife, and believing that “someone was inside his walls.”
Unfuckinghinged.

i only saw highlights but basically every publication i've looked at had fury winning by 1-3 rounds. either way it's a moral victory for ngannou and embarrassing for fury though. the whole thing was a joke in the first place and now the fury usyk fight will probably get squashed as well.

i hate the heavyweight division anyways tbh, people have always acted like it's the banner division but the standard has been garbage throughout boxing's history aside from two exceptional eras in the '70s and '90s. not really surprising given what a small part of the population is actually eligible for it, size-wise, but for displays of skill basically any other weight division is better.

Yeah but if Justin loses he likely loses his shot at the title, and if he wins its gonna be on the back end of a full on war that will probably age both men a couple of years each.

I don't see either man getting finished.