mmmm... nice pics...

i dont really like the fake, macho poses they were told to make, but still really cool and its getting me even more excited for the album

ROFL! OMG! OMG! Best pictures ever. OMG! I die! I DIE! This is great! Linkin Park sans looking at all directions! awesome.

EDIT: the first picture is so funny with Mikael looking terribly evil! ahahahaha

thought I'd move my post from other thread to this one:
descent pics, but not as good as I thought they'd be. they're wearing too much black and the backgrounds are too boring... gimme back those opeth wearing prog clothing in a forest pics :Spin:

Pseud0 said:
i dont really like the fake, macho poses they were told to make, but still really cool and its getting me even more excited for the album
haha yeah that's what I was thinking. they look very relaxed in previous promo shots but in these they have the same poses as promos of other RR bands.

yeah, they are a bit too serious... you know, "we play gutiars, but we're still tough guys"
i guess it's just not metal to smile...
but it's funny how smiley they are in real life...
just shows you how marketing a pre-fab image betrays real personalities...
mike is goofy!

Looks like they had a meeting with RR's style people for these pictures.

haha check out peters green shoes

thats kvlt

EDIT: wow... crazy how the post where i mention the kvltness of peters green shoes happens to be my 666 post!

The one on the grass is incredibly gay, could you imagine the look lopez gave the photographer when he told him to lie in that pose between all the rest of them. i also can't get used to seeing Per in all the photos its just doesn;t seem to fit.

hmm.. it does seem they've been made to change a bit.. never seen them look like this before.. not that it matters.. but this may be a sign that RR have managed to change at least one aspect of opeth

T-Rat said:
okee...
1st of all, i'm a girl

So am I!! Woo hoo!!! :wave:

T-Rat, thanks for posting these. How tall is Peter?? 10 feet??

OPTH_07-LORES.jpg

Just kiddin'. But really, how tall is he?? He is insanely hot. :devil:

... Oh, and love the green sneaks. :D