mmmm... nice pics...

LOL, the grass pic is the best and the closest we will get to a 'nature' pic. Peter is wearing green shoes, Lopez is all seductive-like in a poor health kind of way, and Mike looks like he wants to beat the photographer.

I still love 'em though.

They look like the publicity photos of the metal band down the street.(Armpit Rage) The bass player works down at the mall in the video game place. They are getting enough songs together to record their first CD . They used to have a van and a place to practice till the drummer got fucked up and drove the van through the practice house. The pics need a caption. "Please send us money cause we are in Dire Straights"

i will admit...they do just look like a "metal band" now. all plain black clothes against a white wall...angst/apathy faces and poses...no scenery or even artistic view in any of them. just them standing against a wall or in a dimly lit room with no background. kinda boring and average for Opeth's standards. *shrug*

I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything, but in the first picture, I thought Mikael looked totally mainstream rock artist, except that he had long hair. If he had a buzz, or atleast shorter hair..... ^ MRA.

anyone know whats with those fucking black armbands pear is wearing? God, these promos dont particularly remind me of the band who used to (do?) play badmitton... What a grim sport

mikehair.jpg

Mike really needs to even out that hair.

Wow that is stupid...i'm an idiot