MOD - Good luck on 2nd leg of tour

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Yo Billy and MOD,

Good luck on the second leg of your tour back to Texas. Have a safe trip and keep up the brutal onslaught. You guys fucking rocked. This is the best MOD to date!

Billy, it was great to spend some time together, my friend, in spite of the unfortunate events. Miss you already.

The new record sounds amazing. Props to Scott...your playing is solid and you make a great team with Billy.

To everyone else - you're in for a fucking treat. Red, White and Screwed is Billy's best album yet...musically, lyrically as well as the production. It will be worth the wait.

Peace all!:headbang:

Oh yeah...watch those 8 pound sandwiches! Ha!

I'm looking forward to going to the show tommorow night. I'll be tired as hell on thursday, from driving 3 hours to Fayetteville, watching the show, driving back 3 hours to Havelock, then have to finish checking out of the Marines on thursday. Friday is my last day in the military, so at least I'll get to see an awesome M.O.D. show before I leave. :headbang:

I'm looking forward to going to the show tommorow night. I'll be tired as hell on thursday, from driving 3 hours to Fayetteville, watching the show, driving back 3 hours to Havelock, then have to finish checking out of the Marines on thursday. Friday is my last day in the military, so at least I'll get to see an awesome M.O.D. show before I leave. :headbang:

Good luck, dude. Thanks for serving our nation!:kickass:

Yo Billy and MOD, Good luck on the second leg of your tour back to Texas. Have a safe trip and keep up the brutal onslaught. You guys fucking rocked. This is the best MOD to date!

So how was The Hook? You there for both days or just to catch uncle Billy? Any photos to share?

Give alms for a poor brother who's gnashing his decalcified teeth at missing the show!

I was supposed to be driving the BQE back from Staten Island that very evening, with the cunning plan of diverting into Red Hook for an hour or two.

Instead, I got hooked into going to a "party" with some uppity shoreline Thurston Howell faggit.

Good food. Good wine. Good view. Shitcan music. Crappy company wearing alligator shirts and deck shoes. Annoying biting bugs.

What the fuck!

Jurched

So how was The Hook? You there for both days or just to catch uncle Billy? Any photos to share?

Give alms for a poor brother who's gnashing his decalcified teeth at missing the show!

I was supposed to be driving the BQE back from Staten Island that very evening, with the cunning plan of diverting into Red Hook for an hour or two.

Instead, I got hooked into going to a "party" with some uppity shoreline Thurston Howell faggit.

Good food. Good wine. Good view. Shitcan music. Crappy company wearing alligator shirts and deck shoes. Annoying biting bugs.

What the fuck!

Jurched

Couldn't make the Hook...a friend of ours had a personal tragedy...it got a little nutty...I couldn't get there. I hung with Billy the next night and he said they killed. Must have been an awesome show, but what can you do? He said they blew the doors off everyone. The rest of the bands were 80's metal type and the hardcore knocked 'em out.

No photos...sorry. It was a sad weekend, but I'm happy I got to spend a good amount of time with my old friend comforting another old friend.

Couldn't make the Hook...a friend of ours had a personal tragedy...it got a little nutty...I couldn't get there. I hung with Billy the next night and he said they killed. Must have been an awesome show, but what can you do? He said they blew the doors off everyone. The rest of the bands were 80's metal type and the hardcore knocked 'em out.

No photos...sorry. It was a sad weekend, but I'm happy I got to spend a good amount of time with my old friend comforting another old friend.

schenk--did billy tell you about the ball biter from 7 Bitches?