Mod

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I got a promo copy of the latest MOD disc from a friend.
I popped it in to check it out. The disc has some great riffs in there & some great guitar work from former Anthrax whipping boy Paul Crook.
I think MOD is a novelty band like Ugly Kid Joe, only "good." Some of the lyrics that Milano has spewed on this one go from either extremely hilarious to insulting. Either way, I doubt that he'll sell any records, even with some mild controversy. Has anyone esle heard this disc? If so what did you think? IT's got it's moments....:loco:

My only complaint with this album is that there's only like what, 8 songs and then the other 3 are remixes?!?!? To have taken so long making the thing he could'a had at least a few more new tracks....I agree with SWINE that some lyrics are moronic but I especially love RAGE AGAINST THE MAC MACHINE because I hate Tom Morello with a bloody passion. There is no more hypocritical soul on the planet. Overall the MOD is a mixed bag....but I love Billy just for bein' the bastard he is.
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
My only complaint with this album is that there's only like what, 8 songs and then the other 3 are remixes?!?!? To have taken so long making the thing he could'a had at least a few more new tracks....I agree with SWINE that some lyrics are moronic but I especially love RAGE AGAINST THE MAC MACHINE because I hate Tom Morello with a bloody passion. There is no more hypocritical soul on the planet. Overall the MOD is a mixed bag....but I love Billy just for bein' the bastard he is.
Ted

One thing that I liked is how he "ripped" the Michael Schenker Group cover & instead of MSG he inserted the MOD to the logo that's pretty cool... Yeah the whole remix this is a bunch of bull shit. I also dispise Morello. He's what is wrong with America today.:p