if we ever get a modo, i reckon we should give him a list with the names of the winners of the mong poll, and ask him to ban them. thats what i call e-democracy :D

What should a modo do in such a forum? It isn´t about banning people it is more about the fact that people know that they start to think a little bit more before they post, otherwise they could be banned.

And this stupid mongpoll. It just shows that we triggered you :D...! So it worked.

look, ill keep e-discussing things with you when youll know how to make your point clear :lol:

Mehdi and Rasher need a consciousness :lol:

pinocchio.jpg

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
look, ill keep e-discussing things with you when youll know how to make your point clear :lol:
I made my point very clear in everything I posted here. Maybe you are just more than a little bit away from knowing what I am talking about.:err:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
someone tell him to speak in a way i could understand please.
Get a look into the "What makes you feel deranged..."-thread and maybe you will get aware of what I meant with triggering...

Frodnat said:
I made my point very clear in everything I posted here. Maybe you are just more than a little bit away from knowing what I am talking about.:err:

Have you read Orwell's "Politics and the English language"?

I think of that at pretty much every single post you make. Except maybe that one about "blind people who can't see".