Modern rock bands

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Always like to keep up with the modern rock/metal scene. I'm digging these a fair bit.

Uk band. Not sure if they've got an album out but I guess it'll happen sooner or later. Her vocals are superb.

Red Sun Rising is a band I think I've posted about before but I can't be arsed to search. Anyway I like this song a lot. I love that dude's vocals. Need to listen to the album Polyester Zeal.

Pulse sounds like a less heavy Disturbed to me with a singer that sounds like a relaxed version of Draiman.

Devour the Day plays modern rock. I don't love it but it's very listenable. Plenty more songs from the S.O.A.R. album on yt. Golden City has a nice chorus.

BVB leaders solo shit under the name Andy Black. It's probably written for emo girls etc, but I can't say it ain't catchy.

Fallen in love with this Aussie band. They are a bit young and the tone of the singers voice is close to the emo scene which would normally be a huge turn off but the music is heavy enough and his melodies are just out of this world. Every song is blessed with giant sized hooks more or less. Fave songs are Colourblind, Glasshouse and Division Symbols and everything else!

Audium are from down under again and they kick ass. Only a single so far but if this song is anything to judge by their album is gonna be huge. The singer is the ace in the pack with huge melodies. A few Disturbedisms again with more of an electronic bent. The song is addictive!

I don't think this Jeremy Greene guy has released his debut album yet but he's probably trying to be the new Daughtry and doing a pretty good job too. His voice is pretty awesome too.

Uk rockers The Alchemy plays epic modern rock with soaring vocals. Should have an EP soon called Modern Age.

The new Halestorm? Move over Lzzy! This chick's voice reminds me of Amy from Evanescence.

Some nice melodies in this band when the singer sings smooth and doesn't yell.

I'll agree with you there. Nothing like the debut, which was killer