Monday, 26th of January, 2004

thankyou everyone!

James! im sorry- i complitely forgot you're a Bronx-killah! :D next time i'll tell you when im going up there!
i went on Monday, and gladly it wasnt the same night that that idiot spilled the beer on the amps and ruind the last show.
i wonder if that asshole ever made it alive out of the venue.... what a dick.
but again- gladly they played the whole full show, and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearse- awe ! you're still at the airport :)

Pyrus- hehehe thanks :D

and as for the camera question- YOU are RIGHT! cameras were not allowed in that venue that night, but i put mine inside this little bag and when the guy asked me what it is- i just smiled and told him its my tampons :D
so he let me in, hehehe !

Hey Karen ! I'm really glad you had such a great time. The pics are awesome !!!

I was at the "stupid drunk asshole that fucked it up for all of us" show on Saturday night and although I missed the encore, the show itself was amazing, seeing my all-time fave band up close was just incredible.

As always, I try to get a good memento of a show, and here's what I got from that one ...

pic_2.jpg

... so my collection keeps growing :D

Next up: OPETH & MOONSPELL !

Madkill said:
Hey Karen ! I'm really glad you had such a great time. The pics are awesome !!!

I was at the "stupid drunk asshole that fucked it up for all of us" show on Saturday night and although I missed the encore, the show itself was amazing, seeing my all-time fave band up close was just incredible.

As always, I try to get a good memento of a show, and here's what I got from that one ...

pic_2.jpg

... so my collection keeps growing :D

Next up: OPETH & MOONSPELL !

Edgar!!!!!!
im so sorry i havent answered yout PM yet!!!! ive been doing so many things since i got back... but i was about to answer you !
im so glad you got the wrist band and the pick for your collection!!!!
thats so great!!! i know how much you like your collection and im happy for you!

its all thanks to you i was there on Monday, so my beer tonight goes for you my friend!!!!!

when's the next Jaxx meet-up?
:loco: :D