Monochromatic Stains drums cover

lgalicki

Mar 11, 2010
Hey guys!

In order to celebrate that Dark Tranquillity is coming to my country, and even to my town, I decide to cover one of my favorite songs by them, Monochromatic Stains.

There's nothing really amazing about the drum line, but it's a lot of fun to be performed.

Regards and DT live on June thirteen! :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! How come you don't like the video? Do you think metal and happiness do not fit together? :loco:

The Borknagar cover is a nice one. I love the quantity of cymbals that guy has! :worship:

Yeah man... I get you there! I know I should clean up my teeth. I also don't like the yellow color they've got over the years! Smile + yellow color kinda sucks! :loco::lol:

I know what you mean, I'm just fooling around! :p

Oh, by the way, I should have said "cover", with quotation marks in my previous post.

Yeah man... I get you there! I know I should clean up my teeth. I also don't like the yellow color they've got over the years! Smile + yellow color kinda sucks! :loco::lol:

I know what you mean, I'm just fooling around! :p

Oh, by the way, I should have said "cover", with quotation marks in my previous post.

yeah, awesome cover, but whats up with that smile? it looks...sort of freaky.

Some people were complaining I was too serious in my previous video, so I tried this different approach! :lol:

If you're curious about the previous one, it's Blackened. It's in my video list there in Youtube.