monochromatic stains lyrics - discussion thread

but i didn't post anything on this thread today. maybe i'm just not getting the joke :tickled:

hyena (time to bu, time to bu)

Originally posted by hyena
rahvin, how long is it since we last were hung over? sure a long time for me. i'm not forfeiting the normal headaches, but at least i don't feel like i want to throw up or have difficulties breathing.

aside from this, what you wanted to say was "thought-intensive": and thou shalt not speak "pain in the ass" although you sure now think i am :lol:

hyena

you didn't post this today? now it's me not getting the joke. :confused:

rahvin.

i am more and more confused by the minute. let's just drop the issue and hope we all lighten up before it's too late :)

hyena

@Deviant Mind: your interpretation of the lyrics was very interesting :)
However, i agree more with rahvin's interpretation, i think it's closer to the truth ;)

The lyrics can be found on the official dt site ( www.darktranquillity.com -> full mp3 taster - click here! -> monochromatic stains lyrics ) :)

Thank you for the liberation rahvin :p ...I liked it and agree!

@Deviant Mind: Your interpretation was also very liberating was very nice to see two different views.

We will never know what they fully meen unless the man him self explains :eek:

@hyena: bubu. that will (en)lighten us all. :)

@poet: the man himself merely stands and stares and smiles at us reading poems in his every word. ;) well, that's what brilliant minds tend to do. :D

rahvin.

hey :) sorry i was drunk when I wrote this.... thanx for a warm welcome :) please don't take all I wrote too seriously hehe :))

i don't think i'll stay here for long, although the discussion of the song lyrics is a very interesting thing, I just learned it :)

sorry, rahvin, mistyped ur name!
tell me, if I get a song which lyrics I will not be able to understand - will you help me? imho its rather interesting :)

btw im from Russia, so don't judge me for my bad English plz

good luck to all :)

oh man, two pages here... i think im finally getting used to this board :) hehe

@siren and poet: err.. my interpretation is bs and can't be compared to rahvin's... it's just me - im trying to find my case in every song I see.. heh :(

damn these automatic smileys are pissing me off hehe :)

and thx for the site link... i was there but didn't find any lyrics.... too drunk, too drunk and stupid

@Deviant Mind: As i said, no worries, you and your drunkness are more than welcome here ;)

Hm, somehow i knew you were trying to find your case in the song, isn't it what we all do many times? :)

@Siren: ok, good... now you may call me "Your Drunkness" :)

if we're looking for our own cases in every song, then I'm really sorry for rahvin :) he's insane!

@Your Drunkness: nah, rahvin shouldn't have much of a prob since he's bubu ;)

Siren (couldn't resist using your drunkness :p)

well, as far as I know, you also like to be called a bubu ;) and is that ur real pic under ur name? :)

wow rahvin listens to In Strict Confidence... very good

well, as far as i know, you must have been digging deep into threads :p
and no, that's not my real pic, in fact my real pic is much better looking than this one but i thought i should have pity on you :p :p :p

Originally posted by Deviant Mind

@siren and poet: err.. my interpretation is bs and can't be compared to rahvin's... it's just me - im trying to find my case in every song I see.. heh :(

Yeh well we have all been in that situation before mate ;) ( reguarding your interpretation of the song )

@deviant mind: as far as i know being drunk usually gets you closer to the mood in which some lyrics have been written in the first place, so it might actually turn out to be an interpretation bonus. and your english is quite good, no need to feel sorry for anything really. :)
since i am slightly insane, it's ok to comment on any lyrics you might feel like posting or linking us to here. :)
and yeah, i listen to electronic music (electro-gothic, ebm, sequential dark, darkwave) a lot of late so my np are often a bit different. :oops:

rahvin.

well, isn't it cool to see drunk people all around? i am soon to join them! excuse me if i'm repeating myself, but there is no such other joy around than being aware of being about to be drunk :lol:

hyena