Monochromatic lyrics?

Silentjohan

Cornered within
Dec 2, 2001
Meganeura
turn.to
I was wondering what the Monochromatic stains lyrics are about?

"Here it is...my own little stab in the dark at the mystery genre and the repercussions of voluntary and self-inflicted unconsciousness."

What does he mean?

silentjohan(Folly a man's demise)

hmmm i think i can aswer this rather well... first of all have you read the lyrics?

well I will just quote Mikael on the theme of the lyrics:
"There is this song "Monochromatic Stains" that deals mostly with guilt and accusations but also the place between sanity and madness where you do the stupid things you would normally never do. Things you do to your loved ones either under intoxication or when you are overly exhausted. Neither of which justifies the actions, but without explanation leaves you puzzled.
I picture this song to be a trial of some sort where I am accused of a deed I do not know of. Realizing that the punishment would be easier to bear than the truth or the revelation of what actually happened I am left with a choice that is never resolved.."

that indeed is the very essence of it...

Originally posted by Narcoloth
hmmm i think i can aswer this rather well... first of all have you read the lyrics?

well I will just quote Mikael on the theme of the lyrics:
"There is this song "Monochromatic Stains" that deals mostly with guilt and accusations but also the place between sanity and madness where you do the stupid things you would normally never do. Things you do to your loved ones either under intoxication or when you are overly exhausted. Neither of which justifies the actions, but without explanation leaves you puzzled.
I picture this song to be a trial of some sort where I am accused of a deed I do not know of. Realizing that the punishment would be easier to bear than the truth or the revelation of what actually happened I am left with a choice that is never resolved.."

that indeed is the very essence of it...

Dude, that is really deep