Dark Tranquillity

@CId: Just Curious are you the reviewer from Metal-Rules.com

@Everybody: Ive been gone for a couple of days and look at all the new people!

Originally posted by Melancholia

;)
uhmm...my vivid imagination is getting out of hand :lol:

hey, i can assure you i don't really want to propose jobbo, i hardly know him/her. :p besides, there's someone already. :rolleyes:

are there enough spoilers for you? ;)

@cid: ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Cid
@HarmonyDies....

Yes, that would be me, do you post in the metal-rules.com board?

El Cid.

Actually no I have'nt but maybe I will. I love your reviews especially the ones on the Gallery, Skydancer and Bitter Suites to Succubi. YOu should do reviews for Projector and Haven. EvilG did'nt do justice for those albums. I mean those albums tottally rule. Do that for me:) . Oh and you should review some Agalloch you would like them.;)

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....

Actually no I have'nt but maybe I will. I love your reviews especially the ones on the Gallery, Skydancer and Bitter Suites to Succubi. YOu should do reviews for Projector and Haven. EvilG did'nt do justice for those albums. I mean those albums tottally rule. Do that for me:) . Oh and you should review some Agalloch you would like them.;)

Funny, I did a review for Haven which why EvilG asked me to write for metal-rules.com but I don't recall if it was posted or not. I can't find it on my computer now, but I will do a new one now that I have listened to it a lot more. I also had in mind to do a projector review this month but I put it off because I did The Mind's I, A Velvet Creation, Mirrorworlds and Storm of the Light's bane :D
I think I should dosify my gotherborg reviews a bit :p
My memory is not that great but if it serves to some extent I also did Pale Foklore a while ago and I didn't do Of Stone Wind and Pillor because I thought I'd wait for a full release, which is coming very soon :)
Gald you like my reviews, but on a sadder note, I will never review Craddle of Filth again on account that they suck and I will not put myself through another listen like that :puke:
But next month I will probably review Haven and Prjector and maybe some In Flames along with newer albums.

El Cid.

Originally posted by rahvin

just woke up and found out i'm already at the office. *yawn* funny how every day i find myself resurfacing from sleep quite a long way away from where i went to bed. ;)

rahvin.

It happens to me too, but not during summer ;D
I don't work at all during summer and it's noon, I just woke up and I await my breakfast... well actually I await my gf to wake up and then my breakfast, but it's all the same!

El Cid.