Monson 'PULVERISED' custom guitar

Calvin Obliterhate

New Metal Member
Dec 4, 2007
This is indeed a MONSTER of more things to come. The PULVERISED guitar is finally in construction now, so to speak. I am expecting nothing short of a brilliant workmanship from Monson Guitars, and Brent did just that. Thanks a million Brent!

pulverisedguitar1.jpg

pulverisedguitar2.jpg

pulverisedguitar3.jpg

pulverisedguitar4.jpg

The usual 'EMG 81 on the bridge and 85 on the neck' combination was a firm specification that I wanted from Monson Guitars. EMGs are the only pickups I have been using since the very begining, so I can't live without them :loco:

I asked him to build me a guitar a few months back but I haven´t heard from him.
Can you ask him about that Cal?

Your guitar looks fucking cool bro, make sure to lend me that one on our next tour!...hahaha

Thats right Calvin! Since I begun to use EMG I cant play on a guitar without, except a Gibson of course. But new strings, a new battery and the weekend is saved!

Can I ask what your paying for it? I have been in contact with a company in Poland that will build a guitar for me this fall, but their quite expensive hehe

Hey Tomas,

It seems that Brent from Monson has been busy as hell, and also fr the fact that he just moved his entire workshop again doesn't really help much :ill:

But sure I will help you remind him about you again, and then you can send another email to him again?

Hey Mattias, you spoke about the Polish guitar company. Was it RAN Guitars?

Ye, me to! Just gotta get the money for it.

About 1400-1500Euros. But I think its worth that kind of money, I mean, a new Gibson or ESP costs like 2000Euros here in Sweden and for 1500 I get a guitar that is made exactly how I want it!
Its great! So, I have taken all the good things from a Gibson and added all the things I like with an ESP to create a guitar that I hope is the best for me hehe.