Montreal gig question

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
There were 4 or 5 people filming the gig from the second floor. I was just wondering if there was any chance that this was DVD-related filming, or if it was just bootleggers who had permission to be there. If that was the case... fuck, i want that bootleg.

IAmEternal said:
There were 4 or 5 people filming the gig from the second floor. I was just wondering if there was any chance that this was DVD-related filming, or if it was just bootleggers who had permission to be there. If that was the case... fuck, i want that bootleg.
They were mostly approved press people. One of them had offered the DD portion of the gig on DVD, so I assume the other portions should be available as well.. although it's not totally pro to be a press person and then to film an unapproved bootleg and send it to everyone. Especially since nobody was recording directly off the soundboard, it'd just be the raw sound in the house.

It was at Fou Founes, wasn't it ?
So i guess it was filmed by some bootlegers..i have two opeth video bootlegs from Fou Founes..
but yeah ,it could be interesting to get this one...coz Katatonia didn't play in France for the Viva Emptiness tour :mad:
as long as we don't have to buy on ebay ...