Moonlapse Vertigo, Forum Theatre

shark22 said:
It was ok but not the best quality, Opeth are definately a studio band.

Yea Opeth plays GREAT music but doesnt put on much of a show.Per seems to be headbanging the most, while Peter doesnt move at all.

TheUnforgiven said:
Yea Opeth plays GREAT music but doesnt put on much of a show.Per seems to be headbanging the most, while Peter doesnt move at all.

Yea they should all put on corpse paint and jump around.:lol:

stole_my_bike said:
lmao @ people saying Opeth dont put on a good show. fucking idiots. class A idiots.
Word to your mother.

They put on a most excellent show. Beyond that, Mikael soudns exactly as he does on the albums. That's so important - for the vocalist to sound good.

That was definitely *the* moment for me, out of the entire two days of watching Opeth. I thought they were going to pull out Serenity or something, but no... Moonlapse Vertigo. Totally unexpected, and so very very cool.

LOLz I knew someone was going to flame;

Im not saying they dont sound good live, but they could headbang more.

It seems like even they are tired of playing their songs

Well with all the switches and transitions that are going on in the long songs they play I doubt they have much time for headbanging, since they have to focus as to when to change settings on their guitar and stuff, as opposed to the thousands of other bands that play 3-4 minute songs where there's nothing to watch out for except for playing dumb fast riffs.

Yeah I got the whole gig. And in regards to the PMs I got, the high res version isn't uploaded anywhere yet. It's too big and I can't be fucked to up it anywhere cos it'll take too long. For people who want a copy, I'm happy to burn the shiz to a dvd and send it off, for a small price of course :p

...like $5.

which is like just enough to cover postage

Yeah I got the whole gig. And in regards to the PMs I got, the high res version isn't uploaded anywhere yet. It's too big and I can't be fucked to up it anywhere cos it'll take too long. For people who want a copy, I'm happy to burn the shiz to a dvd and send it off, for a small price of course :p

...like $5.

which is like just enough to cover postage

i thought one of the rules of the opeth forum was not to upload bootlegs and especially sell them. i havent shared mine for this reason

The selling part was a joke.
As far as the rule against bootlegs, thats pretty lame seeing how they are all over youtube and such other websites.

ditch said:
The selling part was a joke.
As far as the rule against bootlegs, thats pretty lame seeing how they are all over youtube and such other websites.

none of which are promoted, condoned or sponsored by the band. i think its pretty "lame" of you to assume the band would approve of you doing it here. in fact itll probably earn you a one way trip to banned-ville. population: you and some other retards.