Moontower question

Animal

Nov 18, 2003
Dark side of the moon
Visit site
Staright off i'm not a huge fan of growling, but i dont mind some if broken up by clean singing, which brings me to my question.
Is there any clean singing on moontower, if so is it a whole song, or parts amonst the growls ala opeth.
i'm asking as i think I've found a copy of this cd cheap.
Thanx

Well there's clean vocals on Add Reality at the end, and maybe some other songs, but it's at least 95% growls.
You should just make yourself like growls if you ask me. You're missing out.

there is a big different between growling styles... when you listen to Dan or Mike or Sonm from Forest Stream you always can understand every single word in the song, not like that americal brutal death guys when I can't understand any fucking letter. I like clean vocal myself, but with Dan (or Mike or Sonm) I never had any discomfort problems with their vocal lines

to Embla: my english sucks again I know :loco:

There is very little cleansinging (which I think suits the album perfectly)

Don't by it if you don't like dans growls (allthough I think it's impossible not to like them)

ive downloaded the add reality demo from Dans page, and i dont mind it so if i see the cd again I'll probably buy it. I dont mind some growling, but prefer some clean singing in there to break it up, still getting use to death growls
I like it when i can understand whats being said, i hate singers that sound like there gargling oatmeal.