Moontower

He has hinted that if he feels like doing another one of these days he might...but on the other hand he has said a lot of times that Moontower is unique and something that he won't do again. I don't think he felt too good at the time. While making Moontower I mean.

I remember not that long ago reading that Dan would never make music unless he was happy anymore. He said he couldn't make music when he was sad or depressed, which is one of the major circumstances that led to Moontower. So this would mean that the likelihood of a second Moontower would be very low, correct? The only reasons to make one other than as an emotional response (like the first one) would be to sell records or appease the fans, and I'd like to think that Dan wouldn't do that.

"Hello...yeah..some riffs have been repeated from the first one, just like you can get flashbacks or references from the first movie in the sequels!!!
Now that I know that the growling is still there, and I promised the other guys to quite EOS after C2...who knows..when the metal-urge is creeping back after a soft SECOND SKY album and a 70's inspired NIGHTINGALE...there just might be a MOONTOWER II aswell....the most progressive death ever made...gimme a few years"

Thats Dan quoted, lets see what happens in a few years.