Morbid Angel 2005

TheGraveDigger said:
There will be no support bands on this tour. It is set up the way it is so that each band will play a headlining set and that is it. Each band will be playing for roughly an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half. Morbid Angel is believed to only be playing stuff off the first four albums which is fine by me. I saw them last year and while they did rule they missed alot of essential classics like "Maze of Torment" and "Fall From Grace". I will be seeing them on the 27th in NYC. I actually hope they go on before Soulfly this way I get to see an entire headlining Morbid Angel set and I can go home and get some sleep before work the next morning rather than Soulfly going on first and the night just getting longer.

i believe Morbid is Before... im in the same boat as you my friend

The setlist from last nights show in San Francisco in no Particular order:

Rapture
Sworn to the Black
God of Emptiness
Blood of my Hands
World of Shit
Immortal Rites
Maze of Torment
Lord of all Fevers and Plagues
Evil Spells
Bleed for the Devil
Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost
Day of Suffering
Dawn of the Angry
Dominate
Where the Slime Live

Might have missed a few songs here, but nothing from their past three albums, and only one some from BATS. Sort of dissapointing, but still a great show. Vincent still has that charisma which was lacking from both Tucker and Anderson.

Darth Kur said:
Yes, sadly Shitfly is the headlining act. What a fucking utter travesty, MA opening for the likes of them. :yuk:

Is MA opening every show or are they taking turns?

I would rather MA open. They are still gonna play a long set and it allows me to get out of there early and have more time to sleep before work the next morning at 6am. Plus this way I don't have to see a second of Soulfly.

evild5.jpg

Haha!

Anyway, saw 'em in Philly the other day. Glad to hear the old material done justice, but Vincent still needs to work a few kinks out until he's back to form. That shite band of his wifes has really done a number on the guy over the years.

I really do hope this continues though, and that they record an album together.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Anyway, saw 'em in Philly the other day. Glad to hear the old material done justice, but Vincent still needs to work a few kinks out until he's back to form. That shite band of his wifes has really done a number on the guy over the years.

I really do hope this continues though, and that they record an album together.

Yeah, I was at the Philly show too, and they were fucking incredible. Pete is fucking unbelievable. I left after their set, didn't wanna see Soulfly. Where were you at in the venue? I was to the right, standing right on those little step things

also, Morbid Angel fans:

I've been wondering these 2 things for a while..

Does anybody know who is doing the other vox on track 8 on Gateways, "Secured Limitations?"

Does Trey write and perform songs such as Nar Maturru and Dreaming, etc.?

deliverance said:
Yeah, I was at the Philly show too, and they were fucking incredible. Pete is fucking unbelievable. I left after their set, didn't wanna see Soulfly. Where were you at in the venue? I was to the right, standing right on those little step things

also, Morbid Angel fans:

I've been wondering these 2 things for a while..

Does anybody know who is doing the other vox on track 8 on Gateways, "Secured Limitations?"

Does Trey write and perform songs such as Nar Maturru and Dreaming, etc.?

I was the douchebag wearing a tie, mostly sticking to the area in front of where they were selling the shirts.

And I don't know about your one question, but yeah, Trey writes and performs all those instrumentals.