Suffocation/FF/Hypocrisy/Decapitated...

Babykabob

Jake-RTM
Nov 22, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
myspace.com
More dates have been released for FEAR FACTORY's U.S. tour with SUFFOCATION, HYPOCRISY, and DECAPITATED set to take place later this year:

October 29 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club
October 30 - Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
November 1 - Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
November 4 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
November 7 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
November 8 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
November 13 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
November 14 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
November 17 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance

hheeaall yyeeaahh....AWESOME tour package...:worship:

Yeah, I've never seen FF live, but I'll bet even though the music can get rather monotonous, I wanna see it live...and come on, Suffocation/Hyprocrisy/Decapitated...that's badass...I've seen them all b4, and Suffocation was probably the best live out of all of them...Decapitated's sound was shit when I saw 'em, and Hypocrisy was good, but not as good as suffo...

hope it comes to atlanta

fear factory kicks ass:kickass: i saw em at the gigantour last year theyre great.
i know a lot of you hate ff but fuck you. anyone who says ff (soul of a new machine and demanufature era) is nu metal or mallcore is a brain dead moron.they sound nothing like krap, stinkin fart, or shit chamber. the other bands are either mediocre or shit.

FF havent released a note worth mentioning since demanafacture how the fuck did they get those bands to play with them. That tour would make sense it they were at the bottom of the bill.