November 17 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
November 18 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
November 19 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
November 22 - South Bend, IN @ Club Fever
November 24 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
November 25 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
November 26 - Saginaw, MI @ Shooters

i'll be at the starland show :headbang:

yeah man, i too was bummed to see it wasnt headlining. i mean FF used to be one of my favorite bands, 10 years ago, but they certainly dont move on stage like they used to. i skipped out on the last tour so i'll probably go to this one... but damn! they just dont get time to dig in to the disco and play the stuff i havent heard before.

this show will suck , fear factory blow live, hypocrisy will play the same crappy sogns they play at every showm only thing good would be decapitated, and im a huge fan of hyp, ive seen them 4 times and its the same like 30 minute set everytime, i HATE IT!!!!!

IntoPhagist said:
this show will suck , fear factory blow live, hypocrisy will play the same crappy sogns they play at every showm only thing good would be decapitated, and im a huge fan of hyp, ive seen them 4 times and its the same like 30 minute set everytime, i HATE IT!!!!!

well they got half their set cut by Nile when they came to Worcester, so we're more than elated for their return to the Palladium.

IntoPhagist said:

Fear Factory is headlining, you can skip them with ease. My guess is half the people leave after Hypocrisy.

fuck off...everyone seems to forget...SUFFOCATION

pierced from within was a masterpiece, Terrance Hobbs OWNZ

and Fear factory used to rock too, Soul of a new machine was nice, Demanufacture/Remanufacture were killers too...later stuff is less appealing...of course you gotta like electronic music too...

BUT, Hypocrisy SHOULD have been headlining...its the only logical way...

the fact that Fear Factory is touring with REAL death metal bands might mean that they will play a good slice of their earlier stuff. I mean its not like they're touring with the likes of Soilwork and such.

hey guys,

i think suffocation dropped off this tour (or maybe just some dates)...on the website for jaxx it no longer lists them on that tour, it says 1 national band TBA between FF and Hypocrisy. suffocation is listed as headlining their own show in late july however.

heres the link. http://www.jaxxroxx.com/jaxx_cal.htm just scroll down to the dates in november

Is HYPOCRISY headlining they're own tour now? Or did they cancel and drop off?

:OMG:

From what I've heard Suffocation is not doing a few dates, I'm not sure why. I haven't heard anything about Hypocrisy.

Edit: Oh damn just checked their website: "Please not that inspite of internet rumours, Hypocrisy will NOT be part of the fall Fear Factory/Suffocation/Decapitated tour."

Checked the Suffocation/Fear Factory/Decapitated sites and they all still list Hypocrisy on this tour! WTF!!!!!!!!! They're still listed on Jaxx site too!!

:mad:

damn!!! I was going to see Hypocrisy twice in San Fransisco. Hopefully, They do a headlining tour