Holma Quits Hypocrisy

Hey if Peter looking for a guitarist, i'm one of the candidate by 5 years :)

And Andreas sure would leave his place to me, since we talk it about some times in the gigs ;)

Of course it may be beautyfoul, but i'm concentrate to working on my forthcoming album. Some known me in this forum since i'm one of the first writer here!

Thanks and bye.

hypocrisy86 said:
That sucks :(

Hey, why what i've told sucks?

I am really an Hypocrisy fans that you can't never imagine!

And i had play all the songs of hypocrisy before "The Arrival" album on both guitars, i'd started in the past a band called "The Final Chapter" in wich we play most of beauty Hyporcisy songs such as "The Final Chapter, Apocalypse, The Fourth Dimension, Osculum Obscenum, Pleasure of Molestation, Elastic Inverted Visions, Fractured Millennium, Roswell 47, A coming Race, etc...
(you can hear rehearsals of 2003 on the 3rd track at http://www.myspace.com/thefourthdimensionstudio )

And many times i've talked unteminable discussion with Andreas, and also about my love to the band and my hidden desire to be at the left arm of Peter to play guitars... (but, obviously, it is only a desire).

I've started and builded up with my own hands and the difficult of the thing, without the helps of nobody my own underground studio and called it "The Fourth Dimension studio" in honour to The Fourth Dimension album and song, and have met many times Peter T. and the other members, talking about my studio and the recording/producing tecnique/equipment, and all of them know how i am attached to the band, and the desire to going to The Abyss studios for one of my productions.

I don't think that all of this "sucks"...

Hypocrisy in Rome, 12 Dec 2005
meandpet.jpg

I sait it sucks, cus he was a good guitarist for the band.
Ive been a fan of hypocrisy since 1999
I did not mean the band sucks, just the fact that Holma left.

Ok.

i agree but why put "If Hypocrisy ended on Virus, it would be fine by me" i think they have been getting stronger since catch 22

Stronger?
I think that they turn to another dirrection only once on unnamed album which everyone calls "Hypocrisy". On my way it was a very nice melodic death metal attempt. So, on "Into The Abyss" they returned and began to develop their own style.
"Catch 22" guitars' sound is very deathy.

soz i typed it wrong i meant they have been getting better in the sound and peters vocals have been getting stronger as a whole, thats what i love about catch 22 is the sound

Well, thats a surprise

To quit Hypocrisy, I find NO REASON AT ALL to be satisfying :p but its his life...

I just hope the touring guitar dude will be tight enough so the show quality wont suffer...

and I wonder just HOW MUCH Andreas was involved in the songwritting... accroding to virus he is credited as a part of many songs but I wonder how much he was REALLY involved....

I'll take the example of Incised b4 Ive ceased...

-Holma, Hedlund, Horgh

in that song I think Holma's songwritting is pretty clear...I mean the solo doesnt sound like Hypo's sound at all, yet it is very cool

but in other tunes like Scrutinized...where he is credited AFTER Peter (-Tagtgren, Holma) I wonder how much he was really involved...

I think technical talents are easier to find that wicked songwritters...thats why Im still a bit disappointed at Lars's departure...ok technically he wasnt near of Horgh...but can Horgh write songs such as SHAMATEUR (this song is a RIOT) Disconnected magnetic corridors, Hatred, Timewarp....? etc etc

I really wonder