holy fuck. get a load of this tour coming soon!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Search News:
Suffocation, Cryptopsy, Vader, Decapitated - Team Up For US Tour
posted on 03-27-2005 @ 2:51 AM by - slasher

A November 6th date at the Jaxx in Springfield, VA, has been confirmed with the following lineup:

SUFFOCATION, CRYPTOPSY, VADER, DECAPITATED, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, ABORTED

More news on this tour to come shortly!

first time I ever heard Cephalic Carnage was on a sampler and me and a buddy of mine couldnt figure out what the fuck we were lisening too, we listened to it three tims in a row to try to figure out what was going on. Needless to say we never understood what we were lisening too. I liked it though, I think. It just fucked with my mind.

I'd rather stay home, get drunk off my ass, and listen to this Demons and Wizards cd I'm listening to. Fiddler on the Green is just one of those songs that grabs you hard at the shaft and dosn't let go until you've motherfucking exploded!

The Moth God said:
I'd rather stay home, get drunk off my ass, and listen to this Demons and Wizards cd I'm listening to. Fiddler on the Green is just one of those songs that grabs you hard at the shaft and dosn't let go until you've motherfucking exploded!

So, this dumb post of yours was here to prove us all
that your precious mind can't handle this tour/ or doesn't want to
and you prefer listening to Demons and Wizards?
wow, you're the man, no doubt.

Dead_Lioness said:
So, this dumb post of yours was here to prove us all
that your precious mind can't handle this tour/ or doesn't want to
and you prefer listening to Demons and Wizards?
wow, you're the man, no doubt.

The post wasn't dumb, it was just a couple of sentences stating what I was doing at that particular moment and what i may possibly be doing while others are at the concert. It is true that I don't like those bands, but i didn't motherfucking bash them or anything. I just stated that i would rather be getting drunk and listening to Demons and Wizards, because it's true. Shit on me for trying to join in a conversation whilst having a different oppinion than you.

As for the end of your post, yes, I am the man, that is true.

The Moth God said:
The post wasn't dumb, it was just a couple of sentences stating what I was doing at that particular moment and what i may possibly be doing while others are at the concert. It is true that I don't like those bands, but i didn't motherfucking bash them or anything. I just stated that i would rather be getting drunk and listening to Demons and Wizards, because it's true. Shit on me for trying to join in a conversation whilst having a different oppinion than you.

As for the end of your post, yes, I am the man, that is true.
F-

Vader's last record was awesome.

Im not into brutal death metal though. :(

bleh tour date booked, its on a weekday and its in november which means school and my dad doesn't let me go to shows on school nights
im gonna be fucking pissed if i miss this