October 30 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
November 4 - Buffalo, NY @ Showplace Theatre
November 5 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
November 6 - Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
November 7 - Winston-Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
November 8 - Atlanta, GA @ Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
November 9 - Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House of Blues
November 11 - Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room

I'm sure they will play NYC. What sucks is for Chicago, it is on the same date as the Cryptopsy/Suffocation show, but I am going to Opeth of course!

Actually, I'm hoping some good bands will be touring with the guys, according to Harpo's (detroit) 's website NEVERMORE is supposed to open for them, lets hope so!

I don't think Nevermore will be at any of the Cali dates because their Euro tour ends on the 13th. Major bummer...oh well. I'll catch them on their very next tour here.

You spoilt americans, getting heaped spoonfuls of rich creamy opeth while us southern hemisphere dwellers make do with diddly squat. I wish I was american...without all the fat and the accent. Slim Jims!

Hope they play a 2 hour set. The one backdraw to Opeth's long songs is that you rarely get to hear more than a small handfull of individual tunes at any given show.

I can't complain though. I've seen them twice so far and each show was wonderful.

sweet majestic darkness said:
October 27 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's

That's a freaking Thursday. I'm going to try like hell to go though. Opeth are on top of my "too see live" list. And they're coming with Nevermore. DAMN! What a show!

Yeah Ill be going to this show i think too. This could be my first concert, if i dont scalp tickets to The Mars Volta sept 29th that is. Tickets go on sale tommorow morning! Boy I'm giddy :loco:

im sure opeth will be making another run here next year. no way they will spend just one month in the worlds richest country. dont worry.