American tourdates!!!!

has anyone seen the shit about the 3rd act??? for some fucked up reason...devildriver was offered the 3rd spot. wtf is nu-metal doing on this tour. im so fuckin pissed

OMFG, my fucking town can get James Earl Jones, Britney fucking Spears, Ben Stein, Al Franken, etc....but never fucking Opeth! Nile and Arch Enemy came to town once but I didn't go because I'm a stupid douche. FUCK!

Closest would be a 6 hour drive to fucking Kansas.

I saw them at Cane's when they hit it last, the sound wasn't that good honestly, and the bouncers were a little uptight with the crowd trying to mosh or anything. I will be hitting the House of Blues though, in either Anaheim or LA or both, but I have never been to either of these places, any comments from those who have? I wish they were at the Troubadour again, I loved it when they played there.

L.A.'s House of Blues is a fucking excellent venue (except for the drink prices, $8 for a Jack & Coke!). Great location, right smack in the center of Sunset. And the sound for PT/Opeth was very nice (we'll see how the acoustics stand up to a heavy set-list).