Usa Dates----complete

Dammit, nobody comes anywhere near southern Mississippi.
When they do a Damnation tour over the summer I'll be out of school and my friends and I are going to do a road trip so hopefully we'll be able to catch a show then... I will drive anywhere, heh.

NOTHING in the south!!! Not even Atlanta. What the fuck?????
I'd have to drive 500 to 600 miles EACH way to either Springfield, VA or Cleveland, OH. Goddamnit to hell!! That's pure bullshit!
OH is further but at least it's on a weekend. VA I'd have to lose a day or two of work for. I am so dissapointed and pissed off.

FUCK LAMOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK LAMOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK LAMOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to GOD they play at Irving...HAVE YOU NO FUCKING IDEA HOW MANY OPETH FANS ARE IN NYC?!!! THOUSANDS. THEY WILL NEVER GET ALL OF THEM IN THAT FUCKING HOLE IN THE WALL THAT IS LAMOURS. Seriously they HAVE to play Irving, they MUST play Irving, its gonna suck so bad if they have to play that shit hole down the block from my house. OMG im praying to the metal gods....PLEASE OPETH PLAY IRVING PLAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno though.. I'm crazy confused. Yea, Opeth.com does say Lamours. But check out lamourrocks.com.. it says that on the 24th all those bands I've never heard of are playing. So.. wtf? And the Irving Plaza date that that dude gave us was the 19th.. I think theyre still in Canada then. According to MFN and opeth.com. Oh my God.. I'm gonna flip out...

And now for hopefully my last edit. I just realized age requirements are set per show. I hope Opeth's is 16 so I have a chance of sneaking in... no way I could pass for 18 or 21 or whatever other age requirements...

I still am not guaranteed that these are 100% confirmed. I am glad that if I have to road trip to LA that it won't require a day off from work. I hope the AZ date is cool.

They said it was only going to be a limited tour. They found out the central areas that could bring in people from that city and from nearby cities. They get cities that have promoters asking to bring it to their towns. If your city has no promoter who actively tried to get it or was unwilling to pay the nearly 4000 dollar guarantee for the show, then that explains why a show doesn't hit your town.

well, #1. You secure a venue. You call around to find one with a decent pricce. Then you find out who Opeth's booking agent is (this info. is most likely widely available on the internet or their CD's. You make a bid. They send you a contract. You sign it. You make flyers. That's about all there is to it. You also make sure they get paid and get water etc. There's not a person on this page that couldn't do it But it really isn't hard. And it's no mystery.

Originally posted by Triste

The Pound San Francisco CA USA 31/01/2003

:D :D :D I'm definately going if the comfirmed location is anywhere within 200 miles of where i live.