more hearts above the head

turnloosetheswans

metal weirdoD
Aug 15, 2002
milwaukee,wi
www.myspace.com
OPETH, LACUNA COIL, PARADISE LOST: First North American Dates Announced - Dec. 10, 2002

OPETH, LACUNA COIL, PARADISE LOST and TAPPING THE VEIN will all be teaming up for a North American tour in January/February.

The first few UNCONFIRMED dates are as follows:

Jan. 19 – Montreal, QUE @ Foufounes Electriques
Jan. 21- Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Jan. 24 – Toronto, ONT @ The Opera House
Jan. 27 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

so if paradise lost does one song off icon... this show will be completely worth it.....

Yeah, the lineup is almost perfect.....who are Tapping the Vein anyhow? I know nothing about them.....what do they sound like, etc.? Can someone sabotage their tour bus before the get to Chicago, perhaps? LOL

It would be great to play with Opeth and Lacuna Coil again, since the times we played with each of them before were alot of fun. But even so, I will be in attendance either way.

Tapping the Vein are pretty good. They have a female singer and they are pretty much straight metal. They don't really fit in with the rest of the line up though. YOU GUYS WOULD BE SOOOO PERFECT!!! I'll get rid of 'em for ya:lol:

Novembers Doom would make WAY more sense..definitely!

I would be much more in favor of you guys doing the tour rather then TTV. I like their stuff, the female has a rather good vocals. But you guys would be a much better fit for the tour. Work hard on it.. and try to get added to the Los Angeles show as well :) I want to see you guys live, but never manage to be able to travel whenever your playing a show :cry:

Originally posted by Angl0fdeath
I would be much more in favor of you guys doing the tour rather then TTV. I like their stuff, the female has a rather good vocals. But you guys would be a much better fit for the tour. Work hard on it.. and try to get added to the Los Angeles show as well :) I want to see you guys live, but never manage to be able to travel whenever your playing a show :cry:

We've actually been looking to play the west coast for some time now, and hopefully we'll be able to set up a few gigs in 2003. Anyone who books out there, contact us!

OPETH, LACUNA COIL, PARADISE LOST: The Complete Itinerary - Dec. 11, 2002

The complete itinerary for the "4 Absent Friends Tour", featuring OPETH, LACUNA COIL, PARADISE LOST and TAPPING THE VEIN, has been released.

Presented by Guitar World, the trek — named after a track on OPETH's recent album "Deliverance" — will feature the Swedish band in the headlining slot, with main support coming from LACUNA COIL. PARADISE LOST and TAPPING THE VEIN will open the proceeding every night.

"4 Absent Friends Tour" dates are as follows:

Jan. 17 - Montreal, QUE @ Foufounes Electriques
Jan. 18 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Jan. 19 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
Jan. 21 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Jan. 22 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
Jan. 24 - Toronto, ONT @ Opera House
Jan. 25 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora
Jan. 27 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
Jan. 29 - Boulder, CO @ Fox Theatre
Jan. 31 - San Francisco, CA @ Slims
Feb. 01 - San Diego, CA @ The Scene
Feb. 02 - Phoenix, AZ @ Mason Jar
Feb. 03 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club

sorry bout the no florida shows.... but i get to see em.. thats what is most important