more hearts above the head

im messin....travel like that dont bother me... but earlier someone who was gonna go til they found out it was in chicago on a monday night....said they wont cuz of those reasons....tis why i asked....and im still core...fer many other reasons....

The closest this show is coming to where I live is San Fransisco! 8 hour drive..or one hour flight...think I'll fly! I found plane tix for $158...round trip..not bad. I wish they would come to Portland. They skipped it last tour too!

Hurry and replace Tapping the Vein before it hits the west coast guys! I'd much rather see you:)

LOL, people are going to start thinking we're completely dissing and undermining Tapping the Vein! And that truly isnt the case at all. I'm sure they're a solid band and I look forward to checking them out.

If we'd been able to do any of those shows, we would be added as a fifth band to the bill, and I doubt it's going to happen at this point. But never say never ;) If not this time, perhaps we'll get on the next Opeth tour, hehe...

I'm just anxious to see the show and see the Opeth guys again, they're very cool.

Oh..I know you're not dissing them. I'm not either..I saw them and really enjoyed their live show.....I just wanna see you.....that's all:D