What a good year for metal in the us! BG TOUR!

satanistical

Screaming Gargoyle
Apr 10, 2002
San Fran
www.gargoyledawn.com
BLIND GUARDIAN
WITH SYMPHONY X
11/15 EARTHLINK LIVE - ATLANTA, GA - PROGPOWER FEST
11/16 MEDLEY - MONTREAL, QU
11/17 BIG BOP - TORONTO, ON
11/18 WATER ST. MUSIC HALL - ROCHESTER, NY
11/19 PALLADIUM – WORCESTER, MA
11/21 BIRCH HILL – OLD BRIDGE, NJ
11/22 JAXX – WEST SPRINGFIELD, VA
11/23 THE WORLD – NEW YORK, NY
11/26 CULTURE ROOM – FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
11/28 THE BACKROOM - AUSTIN, TX
11/29 CARDI’S – HOUSTON, TX
11/30 CANYON CLUB – DALLAS, TX
12/6 PEABODY’S DOWN UNDER – CLEVELAND, OH
12/7 THE METRO – CHICAGO, IL
12/8 THE LAB – ST. PAUL, MN
12/11 GRACELAND – SEATTLE, WA
12/13 THE POUND – SAN FRANCISCO, CA

I've had tickets to the Prog 3.0 since before they went on sale to the general public. They are definitely a great part of the first night there. If I had the extra cash I wouldn't mind seeing them in Va or Fl, maybe even Oh. You know, If all of us United States Metal Heads got together for these shows, maybe some other great Euro groups would do a tour. They are afraid they won't make enough money. From what I understand, they need at least 1000 people at each show to make a profit. Some of the smaller metal bands out there still have members working day jobs to make ends meet. It's sad these talented musicians could really do huge things with more support. But that's the problem with the American music Industry, they don't want to give enough support to bands that aren't going to sell a million copies of an album.

I already have tickets for the Blind Guardian show at The World in NYC on November 23. I can't wait to see them live.

We do need more bands like Blind Guardian here in the U.S. and need to support these bands as much as we can.

My friend Rich had an interview with Chris from Grave Digger and he said that they're tour booker is the same as Blind Guardian's and depending on how the Blind Guardian tour goes Grave Digger may be next to come to the United States.

Also I don't know if you heard but this November/December Dio will be bringing Hammerfall on tour with him.

Yes! This kicks ass! First ever North American Blind Guardian tour! Wooo! My cousin, TheGraveDigger and I will be attending the concert at WWE The World in Time Square, New York City on November 23rd! It will so totally reek of awesomeness!

Sah-weet!!! Cleveland, plus bonus points for being on a Friday! I've seen Blind Guardian at Wacken this year, will see them at Atlanta. Will be there at Cleveland, and maybe Chicago and then Germany next year for the Blind Guardian fest!! But can't wait to see them in a small club and to meet the guys.

Anyone else from the central Ohio fan going to Cleveland or Atlanta, let me know.

Later...

i don't have my tix for SF yet, but i HAVE to see MY HANSI that night!!!!!!!!!! I hope they play a lot of stuff from NIME cuz that is the most kickass BG album I've heard so far! And to think, i thought i'd have to fly all the way down to shithole LA... not anymore :hotjump: