USA tour confirmed!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
It has now been confirmed by the band and Inside Out Music that Symphony X will tour with Century Media act, Blind Guardian on their 2002 North American run. The dates will begin for Symphony X in Montreal, Canada on November 16th and will continue well into December. The band also has tentative plans to hit the road again here in the States sometime after the New Year.

The tour routing currently stands as follows:

11/16 MEDLEY - MONTREAL, QU
11/17 BIG BOP - TORONTO, ON
11/18 WATER ST. MUSIC HALL - ROCHESTER, NY
11/19 PALLADIUM _ WORCESTER, MA
11/21 BIRCH HILL _ OLD BRIDGE, NJ
11/22 JAXX _ WEST SPRINGFIELD, VA
11/23 THE WORLD _ NEW YORK, NY
11/26 CULTURE ROOM _ FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
11/28 THE BACKROOM - AUSTIN, TX
11/29 CARDI’S _ HOUSTON, TX
11/30 CANYON CLUB _ DALLAS, TX
12/6 PEABODY’S DOWN UNDER _ CLEVELAND, OH
12/7 THE METRO _ CHICAGO, IL
12/8 THE LAB _ ST. PAUL, MN
12/11 GRACELAND _ SEATTLE, WA
12/13 THE POUND _ SAN FRANCISCO, CA

This will mark Symphony X's first full tour here in America.

If anyone is in the western New York area, we've got this tour booked in Rochester. When we heard they weren't coming around any closer than Toronto, ...well, http://www.suddendeathovertime.com/. We'll post more information when we get it all worked out.
We've got the first U.S. date on this tour, the 18th of November. The Water Street is in downtown Rochester. I'll get some pictures up of the venue when I go down there with my camera.

This is unfortunate. Symphony X finally plays in MN, but only at a glorified bar in a tough neigborhood. I wouldn't go near there. The Lab isn't even in the yellow pages.

Symphony X is great, and so much bigger and better than playing in bars. Too bad.

I HATE western New York, with a passion you will trully never understand...I HATE it there, it shouldnt even carry the name of New York, it should just be called "Shit, Hell, Pissville, Limbo, home of stupid jerky idiotic kids whom have no respect for their family or themselves" etc etc..lol sorry for the rant...

Whose goin to the NYC show? Ill be there...My 4th time seeing SyX! whooopeee!

Absolutely amazing the Symphony X is going to play Seattle. Nobody ever plays Seattle anymore. I had to drive to San Fran just to see Dream Theater. Graceland is the last bastion of hope for real metal in this area, and a ravening horde of feral dogs couldn't keep me from seeing this show. Woooo Hooo

Cutlas7

I might be going to the NYC show. I really really really really really want to, and if I don't I'll have to live with it forever. I'll especially be pissed if I never gt to see Symphony X again.