Morbid Angel's live show > COB

I just was at morbid angel last night and that show was the best show I have ever seen. I don't think it gets to much better. the other 2 good bands were Krisiun and Behemoth. Morbid Angel played all songs I wantted to hear and it fucking slayed anything I have seen at a bodom show. Cheers:kickass:

Krisiun is gonna play here next month... and i didnt knew that they were that famous O.O

hmm well I know some of the morbid angel songs, I don't remember all of em but

Maze of Torment
Evil Spells
Immortal Rites
Bleed for the devil
Rapture
God of Emptiness was the last song for the encore I do remember
Dawn of the Angry
Where the slim live
Dominate
Prayer of Hatred
I don't remember anymore

I don't know behemoth all to well but I do know the songs from demigod they played which were
Demigod
Slaves shall serve
I don't remember too much I was in the pit going nutz

Morbid Angel rules :kickass:
They played here a year ago or something, one of the best shows I've ever seen.

And Behemoth is killer too :)

I've seen Krisiun and Behemoth and enjoyed both of them... but I so totally missed Morbid Angel when they played with Pantera on what turned out to be Pantera's last tour ever. They went on at like 5 o'clock and were already done by the time I got inside...:cry: Which is totally gay because the next two bands were "insert random gay band" and Static X... Morbid Angel most certainly should have at least been 3rd. Then is was Slayer and ended with Pantera the most ungodly loud band I have ever heard live!!! :headbang:

most anyone can own cob's live show, they have never been that interesting live.

what are you talking about? they have good stage pressence, they have cool rainbow lights, they have guitar solos, drum solos, splice different songs, change up parts of songs....they spit alot...etc.