Morbid Saint Ragnarokkr cancellation

MORBIDSAINTBAND

New Metal Member
Feb 27, 2013
Manitowoc
To everyone at Ragnarokkr and all who plan on attending this year: On behalf of Morbid Saint I wish to extend our deepest apologies for having to cancel our appearance for the festival this year. We were booked for this show long, long ago by past management who we are no longer working with, and apparently some signals got crossed and various information was misunderstood. As of now, we will not make it back in time from our European tour to play this festival.
Regardless, we would like to offer all of you a FREE SHOW for the inconvenience! By FREE SHOW, we mean we would not charge a fee to play and the venue wouldn't charge admission for those who attend! All we would need is someone in the Chicago area to supply the venue with full P.A. and lighting. If anyone is interested in something like this, please contact us at Morbid Saint (official) on Facebook!

I agree....very cool....I know Jason who post here is trying to put something together after the fest in june I think. I will have him get a hold of you guys....maybe you can all work something out.

very cool of you guys doing this!

Very cool indeed.
Yeah, I have contacted the band already via FB.

I was trying to put together a gig in June or July which could fit this timeframe well....

I am sure there are a few smaller clubs / bars who would do the show for free.
I mean, obviously for this to happen, all bands playing would have to be willing to play for free.
Then all the bar revenue goes to the club.