Ragnarokkr 2016 Second Stage: Gatekeeper

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Gatekeeper is another band off the wish list that finally happened. Jeff and I have been back and forth many times to get this to happen. It finally did. We will have some epic metal this year at the festival. It will be great to have their Midwest debut show here at the festival. I am sure most on the forum has heard and own the CD / vinyl already. For those who don't...check out the samples below.

YES!!! This is great news indeed. Great to have some epic metal.

Now only if you handcuffed this booking with SOLSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha, you know I had to......

Yeah I've heard the same about them not wanting to come over here. But nothing says they can't play WINGS OF METAL when/if that starts up again!

For those unaware, this will be with the new west-coast lineup of the band. JP Abboud of Borrowed Time and Funeral Circle will be joining us on vocals for the upcoming string of shows including Ragnarokkr and I am personlly hoping that he will continue to sing for us on a permanent basis afterwards. The other three members are not names you will recognize, (David Messier on bass, Tommy Tro on drums and Luke Olson on lead guitar) but they are upstanding members of the Vancouver-area metal scene with years and years of experience under their belts. If the last batch of rehearsals have been any indication, our strength as a live unit will be top-notch. Even the chemistry between band members is better than it ever has been.

Really looking forward to playing for you folks, it's going to be an absolute blast. We will be well-honed after our west coast mini tour and opening slot for Satan so be assured that we will bring nothing but our A-game to Reggies in May.