Gatekeeper Updates

Element_man

Lord of the Realm
IT'S ALL HERE!

https://gatekeeper.bandcamp.com/

Hey all, I know some of you have seen this on Facebook already but I've recently uploaded a sample clip from the upcoming Gatekeeper/Eternal Champion split.

A few details are still up in the air, but what I can tell you is that NO REMORSE RECORDS from Greece will be putting this out on both 12" LP and CD formats. Each band has gotten some absolutely fantastic artwork done for this. Gatekeeper has 3 songs, Eternal champion will have 2. The CD edition will have some extra bonuses, including a handful of old unreleased GK demos (including guest musicians from Atlantean Kodex, Striker, Samandriel) and some stuff from EC as well.

We are hoping to have this released at the Up The Hammers festival in Greece this March.

Lastly, this spring should also see the release of our second split, which is a 7" featuring a track by ourselves and our friends in FUNERAL CIRCLE. This will be released by WAR ON MUSIC from Canada, our first ever domestic release. Funeral circle's (awesome) track is already available on YouTube, featuring Jp from Borrow Time on vocals. Our song Bell of Tarantia will be on it, which can be (dimly) heard on our live tape from last year. We'll be putting the full track on YouTube in the coming weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if the labels have anything planned, they hadn't mentioned anything. I'll ask. I'd like to take all the GK tracks from the two splits and put them together as a cheaply-downloaded bundle later in the year, once the physical copies have been floating around for a while. I'll keep ya'll posted with updates on that front.