Gatekeeper Updates

Don't you have some random heavy metal band that nobody cares about from Germany to listen to because you saw them live in Deutschland Bob?

I care about those bands, all of my customers want to buy those bands; well actually alot of people that listen to more than the mainstream or what other people listen too go for those kickass german bands

Hey hey!

So for those who haven't nabbed it from me already, you can hear our side of the Vigilance Split in full via Bandcamp and download all the tracks for a measly $3. Judging from the reviews and the photos and new traffic on Facebook that I keep getting tagged in, the physical copies are doing quite well. We have limited band copies but I won't be putting those for sale online until after our gig in two weeks opening for Grim Reaper and Pallbearer.

https://gatekeeper.bandcamp.com/album/vigilance-retaliator-split

The Bell Of Tarantia split (w/Funeral Circle) is stuck at the pressing plant, due to the crazy backlog of orders in the wake of Record Store Day. Label says they could be ready by next week or as late as next month. Regardless, it will be a summertime release.

Looking forward to hitting the road in a couple weeks to rehearse and hit the stage again. I haven't played live since late October when I did the Candlemass tribute with Spell/Funeral Circle/Solar Temple members. Far too long for my liking!