"Mordet I Grottan" is on Damnation...and in English

Parasite

Captain Evil
May 27, 2002
Pissburgh, PA
Earlier, In the IRC chat with Dan Swano, when asked about a full Sorskogen album, he said that Damnation IS the Sorskogen album, and 'Mordet' is on it, translated into English. :)

It's probably bad form to quote oneself, but anyway, here goes:

Originally posted by Spike
Mordet I Grotan (Or Something like that...) I means 'The Cave' (Or Something like that...). There are at least to other songs 'Stupet' and something.. they were recorded I believe, but aren't available on the net.... shame really... Oh well... guess we'll just have to wait for D2 (Now THERE's an IDEA!! Put the other two Sorskogen songs on a LIMITED EDITION D2 (Like the LIMITED ED D1, but with actual stuff worthy of calling it LIMITED)

Posted that about a month ago...... I hope the song gets dumped up towards the end of the tracklist, and is considered as a 'bonus' track, not part of the CD proper.

(I know, I know. I'm probably just splitting hairs, but you all know how including 'Eternal Soul Torture' (for example) ruins the continuity on the Morningrise Spec Ed. Cd......)

Sorskogen was going to be a progressive rock project of Mikeals. Dan did the drums for the only song ever to surface, titled "Mordet I Grottan". It floats around the internet.