More Bush..........

Metal Maiden

Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
:oops: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

From AS site:

04 May 2004

The Latest Armored Saint DVD is out NOW!

Titled Armored Saint Magazine: Lessons Not Well Learned, the DVD features an hour long feature which includes 12 never seen before bootleg videos, a host of off-stage silliness, a brand new video for Symbol of Salvation, Reign of Fire Video, Last Train Home video, a rare promotional video clip, a new photo gallery, several blooper reels and a view into one of our really exciting soundchecks. The DVD also comes with a bonus audio disc of a live concert we performed in 1984 on our very first tour ever. Classic young Saint with Dave Prichard.

Be sure to check your stores, the Saint website www.armoredsaint.com or www.metalblade.com.

cant agree with you more, i love Bush, whether its shaved,hairy or has pretty designs. you cant go wrong with Bush

I'm not too educated on Armored Saint..I bought Symbol Of Salvation recently and though it was great..I saw the video for "Can U Deliver?" on Vh-1 Classics Metal Mania show and I thought that song was great but the video was quite cheesy.Is Revelation the last one they put out justy as good as SOS? Or is there a best of I can get to educate myself?

after what everyone had been saying about symbol of salvation i nearly got suckered into buying it,i dl a few songs to see what it was like and it just sounds so dated,maybe if i was exposed to them when i first got into metal things would be different,however i bought revelation as soon as it came out and was blown away,what a great record!!!

There's some great songs in there.
You may have downloaded the songs with a shitty sampling rate, then played them back through typically shitty PC speakers.

killing_box said:
I'm not too educated on Armored Saint..I bought Symbol Of Salvation recently and though it was great..I saw the video for "Can U Deliver?" on Vh-1 Classics Metal Mania show and I thought that song was great but the video was quite cheesy.Is Revelation the last one they put out justy as good as SOS? Or is there a best of I can get to educate myself?
Every metal video back then was cheesy. Anthrax's "Madhouse" was cheese. So were the Maiden videos. Go watch Judas Priest's "Freewheel Burning." It's all cheese. Just listen to the music.

SOS is my favorite AS album. Revelations is awefully damn good. It's too bad Bush can't do BOTH bands full time. There used to be an mp3 download from Revelations on amazon.com. Try checking for it.

I second most of Justin's comments. SOS is actually one of my favorite albums--period. Not just Armored Saint.

And absolutely the videos used to all be cheesy. Hell, i think most of today's videos are cheesy too. My second favorite AS album is Raising Fear. And Revelations would be a close 3rd.

Delirious Nomad is an absolutely stellar peice of work. "Never Alone", "Release", "Aftermath", "The Laugh", "Conqueror". Awesome stuff, especially when compared to the other more popular bands of the time.

"Revelation" is a great metal record as well............ESPECIALLY when compared to more popular bands of this time.