More Cancellations!

Sharona

New Metal Member
May 22, 2005
Texas
I just found out that Testament canceled in Austin & Houston. What the "F" is going on here?? How about an explanation already?! Testament is going to lose what fan base they have left with this bait and switch crap.
I don't expect to hear back from them about this since their website hasn't even been updated in a few months.

People have been waiting patiently, buying tickets, etc. I've been hearing so many stories...I'm pissed off already. These dates were physically posted on the venues websites as well as Havochate's website.

Anyway, Alex would not have been around to be involved in any of these shows...he'll be tied up for a while.

I feel bad for all the people that were looking forward to seeing them in Denver and Arizona. It completely sucks...I know how you've been trying to manage your schedules for travel around these shows according to all your posts on this board. I really hope you get your entire $$ back...Ticketmaster makes a killing on cancellations from the $$ they make off of order processing fees.

I'm beginning to wonder if Testament even cares what their fans think. :erk:

well then let us know if these shows are bullshit or not, instead of letting people go and buy tickets and planning out of state trips. its not that hard to say "these shows aren't confirmed / not happening, don't buy tickets". I don't blame people for buying tickets if a professional ticket company like ticketmaster is selling them. It's not like this is the most updated site either. I've put up multiple posts up asking if the shows that were supposed to happen at the Chance in NY are gonna happen or not, and I never got an answer, like I said there's nothing difficult about saying these shows are bullshit they're not happening. It would save everyone the aggravation they're going through.

Deadly Embrace said:
If the show is'nt announced on this forum, then its not official.......if you buy tickets to a non-official show, then why bitch?

Oh! You want to know why bitch? Because I also found out through one of the other band members...that's why! It was official!

Nuclear Assault is still playing the Austin date.
Well....it says on their website that they are.

Sept.9th
The Meridian
Houston, TX.

Sept.10th
The Back Room
Austin, Tx.

I'll probably still make the trip up to Austin to go see Nuclear Assault.

Hmm, I haven't heard about any cancellation, but if the one in Austin is true, that fuckin blows, I was definitely going to make the trip to Austin with a bunch of friends. However, I didn't buy advance tickets because bullshit like this always happens, I learned my lesson the hard way in the past...damn, I'll probably never get to see Testament, they always seem to cancel.