Upcoming shows, no shows, new show announcements, and on and on...

Crow4ever

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2005
What I wanna know is, how do these shows get announced? Is Testament informing these venues that they are coming to play? Or do these venues and TicketBastard just make this shit up?

It's gotta be one or the other.

Testament has to make some sort of preliminary arrangements with a venue in order for them to announce that Testament will be playing there, right?

So either we have a case of a band with THE MOST ever "ghost" announcements that I've ever seen in my life, or else there is some CRAZY kind of stuff going on where multiple venues just keep making up announcements that Testament will be playing there. And either way, something is seriously fucked up, here.

So why are there all these concert announcements and then cancellations? I really don't get it. And worse, I don't see the band coming out and saying anything about this stuff.

Subsequently, I don't - and WON'T believe that Testament is playing The Chance in October until the night before the show without YET ANOTHER cancellation. And even then...

Something's gotta give with this.

Yea it's really dumb. Someone really should update on the ghost shows as of now cause I dont know what the hell to believe. Im calling up the donkey tommorow to see if they are even still playing.

Yeah, we understand that if its not on here its not confirmed, but that doesn't answer the question of why venues all over the u.s. are posting dates for Testament and ticketmaster sells tickets to these shows only to have them canceled. Why is this?

SlayerNPG said:
Yeah, we understand that if its not on here its not confirmed, but that doesn't answer the question of why venues all over the u.s. are posting dates for Testament and ticketmaster sells tickets to these shows only to have them canceled. Why is this?

For a band to cancel a show, they would have had to book the show. Testament never booked these shows.

I don't know the details of how this started. I will ask.

For every show i go to i alwayscheck on the bands's official website to see if it's really true and to make sure i wasn't dreaming or anything. It's the best way you have to not get fucked over.

Just make sure you check out the tour dates man. If it's not on the official site, it ain't official.

Nordic_Warrior said:
For every show i go to i alwayscheck on the bands's official website to see if it's really true and to make sure i wasn't dreaming or anything. It's the best way you have to not get fucked over.

Just make sure you check out the tour dates man. If it's not on the official site, it ain't official.

I learned my lesson!!
but at least Nuclear assault is playing!! :headbang: