which newer bottleg

NYthrash

Crazydrummer
Oct 16, 2006
Long Island NY
www.myspace.com
I want to get one of the bootlegs with some of the songs off of The Gathering. Their are four that i see on the site with some of these songs, Testament - Live in Osaka Japan 1999, Testament - Live in Tokyo Japan, Testament - Live in Tilburg The Netherlands, and Testament - Live at The Independent. I was wondering if anyone has seen any of these and which one you would recommend, thanks.

If you really want songs off "The Gathering," then the bootlegs of Japan (Osaka and Tokyo) are great, with bonus footage of the band backstage.

I have not seen the S.F. one with Nick Barker yet. Been to the show tho, and it was a killer set!

Both boots feature great drummers: Horse (Steve Jacobs) and Nick.

The Tokyo show is bad sound wise. The SF one is really good. I don't have the Tillburg show yet. Doesn't it say it was pro shot? That's probably the best one quality wise if you're really concerned about it.

I just ordered the San Francisco and Tilburg DVD's, I wanted Osaka or Tokyo, but if the sound is bad, then I wont bother. Ill let ya know hoe the Tilburg DVD is! :kickass: :headbang: