Regarding The 'Bootlegs'?

Metal Heart 1

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2007
Corona,CA
I'm interested in one.I'm wondering which one is better, 'Live in Tilburg', 'Osaka', or 'Tokyo'. I like the setlist on the Japan ones. How do they differ? I know there "bootlegs", but anyone close to LIVE IN LONDEN? I appreciate any help. Thanks. \m/

tilburg has way better sound quality and the lighting is cooler,they are both really good shows with chuck inviting the crowd onstage.If you are getting one or the other i would go for the tilburg show.As for close to live in london i guess it depends what your definition of close is.It is a different feel because of the set list and is pretty much the difference between bootleg and professional.Honestly i thought the osako show should have had a sound warning.

No problom I dont have the tokyo bootleg so I couldn't tell you about that one.After live in london came out I kinda lost interest in the bootlegs because it had what I wanted although i do have 6 of them I do not have tokyo sorry.I am really waiting for a professional dvd with a set list like tilburg or osaka..here's to hopeing!

No problom I dont have the tokyo bootleg so I couldn't tell you about that one.After live in london came out I kinda lost interest in the bootlegs because it had what I wanted although i do have 6 of them I do not have tokyo sorry.I am really waiting for a professional dvd with a set list like tilburg or osaka..here's to hopeing!

I have the Tokyo but not the Osaka show. Sounds like they are the same in quality, the audio on Tokyo is pretty bad even by boot standards.

Hey sole reaper! whats up man?! good to know about the tokyo dvd.It's funny it seems like the older the bootleg the better the quality you would think it would be the other way around

Hey sole reaper! whats up man?! good to know about the tokyo dvd.It's funny it seems like the older the bootleg the better the quality you would think it would be the other way around

Well the show from Paris sounds great. Problem is, it has the same setlist that Live in London has and you know that no boot will ever come close to that kind of quality. The video on Istanbul is damn good, audio is alright, but the crowd is really into it which was cool to see. I like the parts with the before and after show stuff, not all of them have it but the newer ones seem to and I enjoy those behind the scene moments. I hope the band does another pro dvd that includes more off stage stuff.

good to know,i was going to get the paris one but not if it's the same set as london.Maybe i'll get the istanbul show i like backstage stuff as well

I went back and looked at the setlist for Paris. It's the same as Live in London, minus Souls of Black and Let Go of My World. So it's the same minus those two songs. It's close, but not exactly the same.

good to know,i was going to get the paris one but not if it's the same set as london.Maybe i'll get the istanbul show i like backstage stuff as well

Yeah, get the Istanbul show. There's some footage of the band riding around in a short bus, as well as a belly dancing show. Chuck goes up to her and gives her some money.